Rasmussen University – North Dakota
4012 19th Avenue SW, Fargo, North Dakota 58103-7196
- College Type: 4-year, primarily associate’s, Private for-profit
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Total Student Population: 597
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 17 to 1
- Graduation Rate: 15%
- Website: https://rasmussen.edu
Rasmussen University– North Dakota is a private, for-profit university located in Fargo, North Dakota and is one of the campuses of Rasmussen University system.
Rasmussen University was founded in 1900 as the Rasmussen Practical School of Business in St. Paul, Minnesot but eventually evolving into Rasmussen University in 2004.
The university offers a wide range of degree programs, including certificates, associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees in various fields of study, such as business, healthcare, technology, education, and criminal justice.
Rasmussen University has several academic colleges, including the College of Business, the College of Education, the College of Health Sciences, the College of Justice Studies, and the School of Technology and Design.
The College of Business offers degree programs in accounting, business management, finance, marketing, and human resources.
The College of Education offers programs in early childhood education, elementary education, and special education.
The College of Health Sciences offers programs in nursing, healthcare management, medical assisting, and medical laboratory technology.
The College of Justice Studies offers programs in criminal justice, homeland security, and paralegal studies.
The School of Technology and Design offers programs in information technology, digital design, and software application development.
The university’s mission is to provide high-quality, career-focused education that empowers students to achieve their professional and personal goals. The curriculum at Rasmussen University is designed to prepare students for the workforce, with an emphasis on practical skills and hands-on learning.
The university offers flexible scheduling options, including online and hybrid programs.
The university’s faculty is comprised of experienced professionals and scholars who bring real-world expertise to the classroom.
In addition to academic programs, Rasmussen University offers several student services and resources, including academic advising, tutoring, career services, and a robust online learning platform.
The university also has several clubs and organizations that provide opportunities for students to engage with their peers, develop leadership skills.
Rasmussen University is a great school for students looking for a practical, career-focused education that prepares them for success in their chosen fields.
|Percent of Undergraduate enrollment|
|American Indian or Alaskan Native:||2.6%|
|Black or African American:||24.7%|
|Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander:||0.2%|
|Two or more races:||4.9%|
- Less than one year certificate
- One but less than two years certificate
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Doctor’s degree-professional practice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Early Childhood Education
- Graphic Design
- Health and Wellness
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technician
- Health Sciences
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources and Organizational Leadership
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Technology Support
- Law Enforcement
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science – Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Network Support
- Network Systems Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Post-Graduate Nursing Certificate
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- RN to BSN
- Software Application Development
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Surgical Technologist
|Academic year prices for full-time, first-time undergraduate students||2021-22||2020-21||2019-20|
|Tuition & fees||$10,901||$10,709||$10,935|
|Books and supplies||$106||$62||$180|
|Room and board||$8,721||$8,613||$8,433|
|Off-campus with family|