Laramie County Community College
1400 E College Dr, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007-3299
- College Type: 4-year, primarily associate’s, Public
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Total Student Population: 3,883
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 14 to 1
- Graduation Rate: 28%
- Website: https://www.lccc.wy.edu
Laramie County Community College is a 2-year public community college in Laramie County, Wyoming.
Established in 1968, LCCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Laramie County Community College is also a member of the American Association of Community Colleges.
LCCC offers a variety of degree and certificate programs in fields such as business, health sciences, education, engineering, technology, social sciences, and more. The college also offers a range of associate degree fields such as business, education, nursing, and criminal justice.
The school’s aim is to provide quality education to students as well as real life experience needed by providing workforce development and continuing education opportunities.
In addition to its academic programs, LCCC offers various student services, including academic advising, tutoring, career services, disability support services, and more. The college also has several student clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.
LCCC serves more than 5000 students annually and has multiple campuses, including the main campus in Cheyenne, as well as outreach centers in Albany County, Pine Bluffs, and F.E. Warren Air Force Base.
LCCC has a diverse student body, with students from all over the United States and from other countries. The college is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all students.
LCCC’s main campus is located on a 271-acre site on the east side of Cheyenne, which is the capital and largest city of Wyoming offering students access to a variety of natural and urban environments and outdoor activities. The campus is surrounded natural beauty and opportunities for outdoor recreation can provide a rich and rewarding college experience like nearby national parks, forests, and wildlife refuges.
The campus has a well-maintained environment with modern facilities and is conducive for academic success, with a supportive community and a range of resources to help students achieve their goals.
Laramie County Community College provides affordable and accessible education for students looking to further their education or workforce experience.
|Percent of Undergraduate enrollment|
|American Indian or Alaskan Native:||0.8%|
|Black or African American:||1.9%|
|Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander:||0.1%|
|Two or more races:||3.6%|
- Less than one year certificate
- One but less than two years certificate
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Applied Management Program
- Healthcare Administration Program
- Computer Science
- Natural Science: Biology
- Natural Science: Biomedical Science
- Natural Science: Chemistry
- STEM Pathway Degree
- Information Technology Program
- Computer Information Systems Program
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology – Engine Management/Drivability
- Automotive Technology – Under Car/HVAC
- Diesel Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology
- HVAC/R: Basic Technician
- Industrial Maintenance
- Plumbing Technology
- Trades and Technical Studies Pathway Degree
- Welding Technology
- Welding Technology: Advanced Pipe Welding
- Welding Technology: Combination Welding
- Wind Energy
- Criminal Justice
- Education: 7th Grade – 12th Grade / Junior-high or High-school
- Education: Elementary Education : Kindergarten – 6th Grade
- Human and Public Services Pathway Degree
- Communication and Creative Arts Pathway
- Business and Accounting Pathway Degree
- Business, Accounting Services
- Business, Entrepreneurship
- Business, Financial Services
- Agriculture and Equine Pathway Degree
- Agriculture Production Technology
- Agriculture: Agriculture Business
- Agriculture: Animal Science
- Equine Science
- Natural Resources Management
|Academic year prices for full-time, first-time undergraduate students||2021-22||2020-21||2019-20|
|Tuition & fees|
|Books and supplies||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200|
|Room and board||$8,542||$8,276||$8,276|
|Room and board||$7,500||$7,400||$7,400|
|Off-campus with family|
Trade Schools, Colleges and Universities in Wyoming
|Central Wyoming College||Riverton||1,770|
|Cheeks Beauty Academy||Cheyenne||43|
|Eastern Wyoming College||Torrington||1,367|
|Laramie County Community College||Cheyenne||3,883|
|Northern Wyoming Community College District||Sheridan||3,921|
|University of Wyoming||Laramie||11,479|
|Western Wyoming Community College||Rock Springs||2,453|